WEITARN is constantly looking for more amazing products, original articles and interesting topics to our readers and your support is a great addition to our readers.
If you want to write a high quality article, review or case study for the WEITARN – We will be happy to publish it!
You will have instant access to our audience and your post will become part of our autoresponder meaning every subscriber past, present & future will see it.
When we publish a blog post they are automatically shared around our social media sites & Web 2.0 so you get extra exposure.
We maintain a high standard of quality on the blog and guest posts are held to the same standards.
These are the qualities We are looking for when reviewing posts:
– Provide hands on actionable advice
– Be a tutorial and/or case study based
– Backed up with real world data/example (can be anonymized)
– Include appropriate images & videos to guide readers
– Readers walk away with actionable advice they can apply to their own sites
Content & Writing Format
Please follow the guidelines below when writing your posts:
– Tone of voice should be casual like your talking to a friend
– Do not be afraid to be yourself – have fun with it!
– No pretentious business tones
– No fluff – if you can say the same thing in a shorter sentence – do it!
– No more than 2-3 sentences per paragraph
– Minimum word count 500
Format your content in this structure:
– Open with a ‘What You Will Learn’ section with 3-5 bullet points
– Move into main content
– End the post with a ‘Wrapping It Up’ section
Remember your content must offer clear actionable advice with step by step instruction preferable backed up by case study data/examples.
Still Want To Be Published On The WEITARN?
If you still want to write for us then please get in touch with us and send over:
– Introduce yourself
– Provide examples of previous work
– A list of potential article titles/ideas
– If you’ve already written the article – include it